- If you have need for maintenance on your HRA rental unit and it is not an emergency, please call 218-824-3424 and place a maintenance request. If you get a voice mail message please leave your name, phone number, address and a brief description of the maintenance problem, and if it is OK to enter if you are not home.
- You can also request maintenance on your HRA rental unit online (for non-emergencies only) by clicking on the Maintenance Work Order Request in the top right-hand side of this page and completing all needed information.
- Holiday and after hour emergency calls (regular hours are 7:00 AM to 4:30 PM Monday – Friday) for maintenance assistance should be made to Dispatch at 218-839-0055.
The following is the way the HRA defines Maintenance Work Order Categories.
- Emergency: Maintenance problems that pose an immediate threat to life, health, safety or property, or related to fire safety. Examples: the smell of gas, no heat, a toilet that is overflowing which may cause property damage if it is not repaired. Emergency Work Orders are addressed in 24 hours or less. If there is a fire, call 911 before calling for maintenance help.
- Urgent: Work order items that are not an emergency, but need attention in a timely manner. Urgent work orders will be addressed within 3 working days. Example: An electrical outlet stops working.
- Routine: Maintenance work that is scheduled for a predetermined date. Example: Annual furnace cleanings.
The Brainerd HRA owns and/or manages the North Star Apartments, Valley Trail, Brainerd South and several Scattered Site Public Housing Units.
If you are experiencing a maintenance problem in your unit, please call (218) 824-3424 during working hours. If it is an after-hours emergency, please contact the Dispatch phone at (218) 839-0055. You can also submit a Work Order.
The Brainerd HRA often hires contractors to repair, replace or provide a service to the HRA properties. Contact: Jeff at (218) 828-3705 or email@example.com